Terms of sale of goods using dsw gift card discount
1. dsw gift card discount and electronic gift certificate is designed to pay for goods and services.
2. With the use of dsw gift card discount you can pay one purchase. When making a purchase, the face value of the gift card is written off in full.
3. The term of conclusion of the main contract of retail sale is determined valid for dsw gift card discount.
4. When purchasing goods, the buyer must inform the cashier about the implementation of payment for goods using the dsw gift card discount before the payment for the purchase by presenting the PS.
5. If the value of the goods that the Buyer has chosen exceeds the amount
paid by the deposit, the buyer is entitled to pay the difference in the value of the goods
in cash or by credit card.
6. In the event of such a sale of goods, the Buyer is issued a receipt in which
reflects the amount of surcharge in cash.
7. You can pay using multiple dsw gift card discount for one purchase.
8. dsw gift card discount is not subject to return and exchange.
9. Exchange and return of goods purchased using dsw gift card discount, carried out in the general manner prescribed by law.
10. With full or partial payment of goods using the dsw gift card discount no discounts for goods on discount cards and other special offers are not act.