Terms of sale of goods using dave & busters gift card
1. dave & busters gift card and electronic gift certificate is designed to pay for goods and services.
2. With the use of dave & busters gift card you can pay one purchase. When making a purchase, the face value of the gift card is written off in full.
3. The term of conclusion of the main contract of retail sale is determined valid for dave & busters gift card.
4. When purchasing goods, the buyer must inform the cashier about the implementation of payment for goods using the dave & busters gift card before the payment for the purchase by presenting the PS.
5. If the value of the goods that the Buyer has chosen exceeds the amount
paid by the deposit, the buyer is entitled to pay the difference in the value of the goods
in cash or by credit card.
6. In the event of such a sale of goods, the Buyer is issued a receipt in which
reflects the amount of surcharge in cash.
7. You can pay using multiple dave & busters gift card for one purchase.
8. dave & busters gift card is not subject to return and exchange.
9. Exchange and return of goods purchased using dave & busters gift card, carried out in the general manner prescribed by law.
10. With full or partial payment of goods using the dave & busters gift card no discounts for goods on discount cards and other special offers are not act.