Terms of sale of goods using check dq gift card balance
1. check dq gift card balance and electronic gift certificate is designed to pay for goods and services.
2. With the use of check dq gift card balance you can pay one purchase. When making a purchase, the face value of the gift card is written off in full.
3. The term of conclusion of the main contract of retail sale is determined valid for check dq gift card balance.
4. When purchasing goods, the buyer must inform the cashier about the implementation of payment for goods using the check dq gift card balance before the payment for the purchase by presenting the PS.
5. If the value of the goods that the Buyer has chosen exceeds the amount
paid by the deposit, the buyer is entitled to pay the difference in the value of the goods
in cash or by credit card.
6. In the event of such a sale of goods, the Buyer is issued a receipt in which
reflects the amount of surcharge in cash.
7. You can pay using multiple check dq gift card balance for one purchase.
8. check dq gift card balance is not subject to return and exchange.
9. Exchange and return of goods purchased using check dq gift card balance, carried out in the general manner prescribed by law.
10. With full or partial payment of goods using the check dq gift card balance no discounts for goods on discount cards and other special offers are not act.